January 31, 2006

Lists? Tags? It's all the Meme to Me.

Yeah, I have like 10 million things to be doing instead right now (such as eating lunch), but in the interest of posting...I'm grabbing the meme from my brother's blog and posting my responses below. This is just like those old e-mails peeps used to send, but now, with the Web, it's anybody's game. Woo!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Archdiocesan Insurance Commission Secretary (Yep, I'm Jewish.)
2. Telemarketer for 1-800-CALL-WVA (Did you call me there? Good.)
3. Temp at a legal firm
4. Webmaster

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption (It's all TNT's fault.)
2. Glory
3. Superman II (and Superman)
4. Our home movies, if I could find them.

Four places I've lived:
1. Chicago
2. New Orleans
3. Charleston, WV
4. They say Norfolk, VA, for about 4-5 months.

Four TV shows I love:
1. Everwood
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Lost
4. Wonderfalls

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:

I can't answer this. Mebbe I'm a TV snob, but I'm currently watching all the shows that I think are highly regarded. ;) Okay, fine..I don't have cable and I heard The Sopranos is a good show.

I know. Why don't I go back to the Four TV Shows question and add to that one?

MORE TV shows I love:

5. 24
6. Homicide
7. Supernatural
8. Gilmore Girls (not so great this season though)
9. Prison Break
10. Smallville
11. Veronica Mars

Er. That's enough for now.


Four places I've vacationed:
1. San Diego
2. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (I ask you: what self-respecting West Virginian hasn’t?) tm Hoyt.
3. Los Angeles
4. New York

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steak & fixin's (mushrooms, baked potato, etc.)
2. Lasagna (Jes call me Garfield)
3. Fried shrimp
4. Cheese.

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo!
2. Television without Pity
3. American Bar Association (but only Public Education)
4. tv.zap2it.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Having lunch somewhere
2. Someplace warm
3. My bed
4. Wherever it is they give lottery winners their checks. (Guess I'd better buy a ticket first...)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I gave up on tagging when summer outdoor games ended. But consider yourself a little bit better acquainted with the jam that is flap. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee. You really need to post more.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home