January 28, 2009

Rebirth of the Deathblog: Kim Manners

I had some other tidbits to share, but when I learned of producer/director Kim Manners' passing (Sunday, January 25), I thought it took precedence.

You may not have heard of Kim Manners, but if you've ever seen X-Files or Supernatural (and scads of other shows), you've likely seen and enjoyed his work. (I mean, he even directed the pilot of 21 Jump Street. That one's not my bag, but it shows his range.) I have been a fan of Kim's for years, and was shocked to learn of his demise. He was only 58, after all, and I hadn't even known he was sick.

Read more about the life and works of Kim Manners here:

RIP, Mr. Manners. Your life's work will continue to inspire and entertain. (But I'm still very sad we've lost you.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aminah said...

that's sad. =/

4:25 PM  
Blogger Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Yet more evidence that none of us are going to get out of this alive.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home