July 17, 2010

So much for my eulogy...

"No good deed goes unpunished" could be the story of my life. I try to be a good person. Most of the time, anyway.

I say hello to people in the hallways at work. I say 'good morning' and 'good night' to the security guards in the building. I hold the elevator for folks.

I never cut in line.

And if I mutter an obscenity about someone (under my breath), it's probably because they've provoked it.

What's this got to do with anything?

I don't know.

What I do know is that when one of the co-founders of Baskin-Robbins passed away in 2008, I made mention of it here.

Which means I care, right?

It means I have a vested interest in the death of someone who's brought so much goodness and yumminess (??) into my life and the lives of countless others.

And maybe I'm naive, but I thought they cared about me, too.

BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T.*

Add this to my fricking list, I guess. (Which btw also includes this.)

:(

:`(

*I'm too upset to rant/vent/cry/moan about how this was my very favorite flavor for a hot fudge sundae. Effing jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home