May 17, 2005

In case you hadn't noticed...

I need to update this page. So in the interest of keeping things current, here's some stuff for you to read.

1. The WB announced its fall lineup today. Some troubling things about that include:
  • 7th Crap (I mean, Heaven) is still on the schedule. What gives? This show is the crappiest crap that ever crapped. Seriously. Just try watching five minutes of it without being bored, annoyed, offended, stupefied, etc.

  • Everwood is moving from Mondays (after 7th Dugan) to Thursdays. Why? To make room for some show featuring Don Johnson (or as a co-worker pal of mine kept saying today, "John Donson") as an old legal guy who mentors a young legal guy. Or some kind of bs like that. Sure, I had probs with Everwood conflicting with KieferFix (read: 24), but Thursdays? UGH.

  • Charmed is still on the schedule. This should've gone down the poop chute along with 7th Feces.

  • Smallville, which has gone from being a pretty decent show to a show I can barely tolerate, is also moving from Wednesdays to Thursdays. Oh well. At least I can watch Lost without having to tape the Luthors and Chloe.

2. Which reminds me, they're moving Lost back an hour.

3. Just once, I'd like to be the king over at a television studio. I'd get my say regarding programming, I'd totally kill those annoying on-screen promos that cover part of the show you're watching, and I'd try to get certain shows on DVD quicker. I don't care if that's not what a bigwig TV exec would do, I'm the king, ok?

4. I went to Indianapolis in early May for the American Association of Museums conference. I saw some cows on the way down, and had some really good meals, so overall I'd say it was a pleasant experience. (Yes, one of my meals involved a cow. I'm kind of sorry about that. :( )

5. Oh yeah, I also learned some stuff.

6. When I got back, I decided I needed to purchase a graphics application.

7. I went with Paintshop Pro because Photoshop was too expensive. And because I'm still on dialup, it took 7 hours to download.

8. So naturally I haven't used it yet.

9. If you wanna see some fun graphics, check out the last couple of entries. Fred 'n' Barney, woo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7th *Feces*? Does Happy the dog really deserve that?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home