February 04, 2005

No eHarmony, No Foul

Thanks for tuning in for the latest installment. The unfortunate thing about using teasers is...y'gotta actually come up with some content. (Note to self: no more teasers.)

In the past 24+ hours since my last posting, I have been asked the following. Some fake (and some real) answers follow.

1. What best describes your attitude toward work?
A. Well, considering I'm on eHarmony looking to spice up my social life when I should be registering a bunch of kiddies for an online program, gathering statistics for our website, writing a curriculum and oh yeah, catching up on other neglected work, I'd have to say there's room for improvement.

2. What is your opinion of traditional gender roles?
WTF?
A. I'm not really sure, I haven't thought much about this. I do know that I'm not much of a cook, so maybe that's saying something right there.

3. When in a relationship, how much personal space do you generally find you need?
A. Somewhere between options 3 & 4, but who knows, nothing is set in stone...(I do not that I'm not what is known as a Klingon, if that helps. And just forget the Star Trek reference, thanks!)

4. They say life is about simple pleasures, what is your simplest pleasure and how does it make you feel?
Wha?
A. It makes me feel simple.

5. Realizing that labels are imperfect, do you consider yourself a dominant person in your personal life?
A. No, I leave that up to Tori (my other personality).

Another time, we will dissect the Must Haves/Can't Stands lists you must devise as a paying member of eH. But for now, let's get back to that answer from the Feb. 2 post.

The question was:
If you had to characterize the end of most of your romantic relationships, they would be described as:

The available options:
  • pleasant as breaking up can be, with both people feeling it was the best decision

  • sad, with one partner being hurt and feeling betrayed

  • very dramatic, with lots of hurtful accusations

  • angry, with lots of feelings of disappointment

  • write your own

I chose to write my own:
Over. :) Disappointing, but in the end for the best.

I know, that last sentence, total bs, except not really. Wow, I sure can put a good spin on it.

Now 'fess up...what would you guys have picked? Be honest, it's not like we're potential soulmates here. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would've picked e) all of the above

When do we get to meet Tori?

-Fuzzle

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home