March 07, 2005

Guys only, please

They say that the sexes differ greatly, both in thinking and physical features, and probably a few other things, too...if there's something more than mind & body, I mean. So I'm wondering how this thinking thing comes into play on say, a dating website.

To that end, I'm only interested in a guy's perspective. So, if you're a guy, please do the following.

Read this question:
How important is chemistry to you?

Read the following choices:
    I need to feel that instant click.
    Within the first couple of dates I need to sense a certain chemistry.
    I think chemistry can be generated over the long-term with someone I really like.
    I don't believe chemistry is really important to a successful relationship. Huh?

Now tell me the truth, guys. If you selected option one about the instant click...what exactly does that mean? No holds barred, and thanks for the input!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I selected option one. The explanation of an "instant click" involves more elaboration than I can devote here. But the short, hackneyed version is "you'll just know you'll have met the right person" when it--"instant click"-- happens.

By the way, I was so psyched to see this post and update to your site! Thanks!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home