July 18, 2005

The grass is always greener?


Yeah, you know how the rest of that goes, that whole "somebody's life always seems better than your own" thing? That sometimes, even when you don't mean to, you start measuring yourself against someone else and you start feeling all "Pity, party of one"? Well, people, I am here to say:
My pathetic grass is brown.
Before: Guess which grass is mine?

Screw that, this is why they invented comparatives -- so I can always tell myself, "Yeah? So-and-so may have this, but I'm (insert letter(s))"

a. Smarter
b. Funnier
c. Better Looking
d. Saner
e. Nicer
f. Creativer :D
g. Gooder at English

and so on.

You just have to believe the lie, peeps. Trust me, it works.
See?

Sweet green grass
After: My new, green grass.
With a beautiful sky to boot!

Feel free to add your own "-er" or "more" as a comment. (I may need to use it sometime.) ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger H. said...

Heh, I can definitely use those, thanks! Ooh, you're good at preserving ordered lists, too!

j. Much more orderlier.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k. Fancier

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home