November 15, 2007

Like Sands through the Hourglass...

Ok, I just want to say that "Days of Our Lives" has been totally awesome the past couple of weeks. What the hell happened? Is it really just the influence of the new producer, Ed Scott? If so, damn, that guy deserves a medal.

He also deserves for the show to be renewed - it's my understanding that it is facing cancellation in 2009.

Hey, I don't often get the chance to save a show. Oh wait, I forgot about my letter to ABC to keep My So-Called Life (out in a new box set DVD, woo!) and my pleas to keep Everwood on the air.

Hey Mr. Chinchilla - I think I found my number 10...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Chinchilla said...

You go, girl!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Hannah L said...

could it be the writers' strike?

8:05 PM  
Blogger H. said...

Heh heh. Naw, they have shows written up to the first of the year, I think. Fingers crossed for an agreement soon!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home